|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (December 2008)|
Entrance to Yasaka Station
(See other stations in Tokyo)
|Line(s)||Seibu Tamako Line|
|Statistics||5,496 passengers/day (FY2013)|
The station opened on October 1, 1942.
The station has a single platform, which is elevated above a major road. The station has one entrance/exit to the north of the station. In addition to automatic ticket vending machines, a ticket window is located adjacent to the automatic wicket gates, which is manned at all times during station opening hours.
Yasaka station is a station on the Seibu Tamako Line. A limited number of through services to the Seibu Shinjuku line during the morning rush hour. Most services operate between Seibu-Yūenchi and Kokubunji stations while some services terminate at Hagiyama.
|Hagiyama||Seibu Tamako Line||Musashi-Yamato|
In fiscal 2013, the station was the 78th busiest on the Seibu network with an average of 5,496 passengers daily.
The passenger figures for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
Neighborhood and Location
Yasaka station is located near to the headquarters and factories of the Bridgestone tyre company. Nearby is a large supermarket, part of the Daiei chain. Also in the neighborhood is Higashimurayama municipal park and Yasaka Shinto shrine.
- 駅の時刻表 [Station Timetable] (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. 16 March 2013. Retrieved 18 August 2014.
- 駅別乗降人員 (2013年度1日平均) [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2013)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 18 August 2014.
- 駅別乗降人員 2010（平成22）年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2010)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 17 November 2013.
- 駅別乗降人員 2011（平成23）年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2011)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 17 November 2013.
- 駅別乗降人員 (2012年度1日平均) [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2012)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 17 November 2013.
- Seibu Railway page for Yasaka Station