|National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Location||New Delhi (Headquarters), India|
|Affiliations||Ministry of Textiles, Government of India|
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is a fashion institute in India. It was set up in 1986 under the aegis of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India  and is an institution of design, management and technology for the international fashion business.
With its head office in New Delhi, NIFT has centers at Mumbai, Kolkata, Kangra, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Raebareli, Patna, Shillong, Bhopal, Kannur, Bhubaneswar and Jodhpur where it offers four-year bachelor and two-year master programmes in the areas of Design, Management and Technology.
The Institute is currently headed by P. K. Gera.
- "Autonomous Bodies". Ministry of Textiles. Retrieved 2013-09-16.
- The National Institute of Fashion Technology Bill, 2006 passed by Parliament Press Information Bureau, Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India. May 23, 2006.
- New Fashion School in India Draws From a Rich Heritage, by Barbara Crossette, New York Times, June 21, 1989.
- "NIFT Campus at Ludhiana to come up soon says Textile Minister". Retrieved 11 September 2013.
- "A few Alumni of National Institute of Fashion Technology". National Institute of Fashion Technology.